When: Tue., Nov. 14, 2017
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Includes Lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
3385 Scott Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Among other techniques, you will learn:
- How to characterize a transient source to minimize the impacts of the probe and oscilloscope features
- How to measure low-level signals on top of large DC signals
- How to characterize a DC power rail
- How to measure VRM transient response, rail collapse, and ground bounce, both on the board and directly on the die.
- The importance of understanding both the time and frequency domain views when characterizing power rails.
Thank you for your interest.
This class is full and registration has been closed.
Best Oscilloscope Practices for Power Rail Measurements
Presenter: Dr. Eric Bogatin
Dean, Teledyne LeCroy Signal Integrity Academy Director
Teledyne LeCroy Front Range Signal Integrity Lab Adjunct Prof, ECEE Univ of Colorado, Boulder
NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility.
This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.