When: Tues., May 22, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
756 Sycamore Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Recommendations on the use of both high bandwidth, high channel count, high definition (12-bits) oscilloscope measurement tools, as well as with power rail probes to provide appropriate impedance profiles, bandwidth, DC coupling and offset, are important discussions for the power circuit design and test engineer.
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this free seminar to learn about power integrity, digital power management and power sequencing.
- Power distribution circuit analysis, devices include digital power management ICs (PMICs), voltage regulator modules (VRMs), Point-of-load (POLs) switching regulators and low-dropout (LDO) regulators
- Transient load response, droop
- Peak-to-peak noise measurements, ripple
- Multiphase power rails - current sharing
- Timing of multiple power rail sequences - startup, suspend
- Power rail oscilloscope probing challenges and recommendations
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Register for the Seminar
Power Management, Power Integrity, and Power Sequencing Analysis
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.