When: Weds, August 15, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
We will discuss:
- Challenges in the current measurement environment
- Shortcomings of conventional power analysis measurement systems
- Distributed, synchronized elements for electrical and mechanical Power calculations
- Data transfer via Ethernet using XCP oE, EtherCAT, etc.
- Simple remote control via SCPI oE
- Synchronization and timing of all Elements using e.g. PTP
- Central and decentral Power and Efficiency determination with “online” data merging
- Power elements directly located at the measurement point
- Short Voltage/CT wires
- Reduction of EMC troubles
- No limitation of Bandwidth
- Reduction of malfunctions caused by long wires and cables
- Simultaneous and synchronous Efficiency determination of the complete Power Train
Who should attend:
Development and / or Measurement Engineers and Technicians seeking a deeper understanding of the measurement challenges and way to improve powertrain efficiency measurements within an electrical vehicle powertrain and ensure measurements are done correctly and safely.
Presenter: Christoph Wiedner
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Register for the Seminar
Power Measurements for eMobility Development
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.