When: Weds, November 14, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
The following topics will be covered:
- Oscilloscope Basics
- Signal Acquisition and Conditioning methods
- Basic Math and Measurement tools
- Intermittent Event Capture
- Viewing the Signal
- Advanced Analysis including a brief introduction to Decoding CANBus, LIN, SPI, FlexRay and BroadR-Reach.
- Document and Reporting Results
How will attendees learn: Oscilloscopes will be available for demonstration and hands-on learning. The attendees will learn through lecture, discussion and practical exercises using the oscilloscope.
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Presented by Mitchell Cohen
Director - Automotive Solutions Group at Teledyne LeCroy
Register for the Seminar
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.