When: Wed., Nov. 28, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
This session will focus on the upper layers (L2-7) and devices used in an Ethernet network. Special attention will be given to the Autosar, Open Alliance and TSN test suite specifications and ways of simplifying the testing.
The following topics will be covered:
- Ethernet Layer 2 and above
- Automotive Ethernet Protocols
- Conformance testing
- Ethernet Networking
- Performance testing
- Increasing design confidence, ensuring quality
- Benchmarking and baseline establishment
- Time-Sensitive Networking TSN Specifications review
- Timing Emulation Review, gPTP device emulation
- Review of timing profiles, IEEE802.1as-rev, Avnu-automotive and BCMA
- Which specifications work together
- Why is TSN needed
- Usage Case Examples for TSN Testing Methodologies
- Unit, System and vehicle Level Testing
- Environmental, vibration and shock testing
- Gateway Testing, CAN to Ethernet validation
Who should attend: Engineers and Technicians looking to learn more about the testing for Automotive Ethernet/BroadR-Reach.
What attendees learn: Practical understanding of the upper layers of Ethernet as well as testing methodologies.
Automotive Ethernet Basics III
Time-Sensitive Networking & Determinism
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.