The digital oscilloscope has become the most commonly used test tool on the EMC engineer’s bench, but most engineers use only a fraction of the power available in these instruments. In addition, there are several overlooked aspects which can significantly impact signal integrity and EMC measurement results.
Join us for this webinar as we uncover oscilloscope tools that can assist with advanced and more accurate methods for performing EMC testing.
Measurements included in our discussion will be:
- ESD pulse verification
- EFT Electrical Fast Transient Debugging Techniques
- Surge Testing
- Radiated Immunity Testing
- ESD RC Time Constant Measurement
- Voltages Referenced Below Battery Level
- Sample Rate Effect on ESD Pulse Measurements
- Application Examples and More
Mike Hertz, Teledyne LeCroy Sr. Field Applications Engineer
REGISTER HERE FOR RECORDING
New Oscilloscope Techniques
for EMC/EMI/ESD Testing
Webinar On Demand