When: Tues., Jan. 23, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
In today’s high tech Automotive world, the Modern oscilloscopes offer a multitude of analysis tools enabling engineers and technicians to gain insight into circuit behavior then quickly find problems and document results. Join us for this unique live and hands-on training.
The following topics will be covered:
- Signal Acquisition and Conditioning methods
- Math and Measurement tools
- Intermittent Event Capture
- Advanced Analysis including a brief introduction to Decoding CANBus, LIN, SPI, FlexRay and BroadR-Reach.
- Document and Reporting Results
How will attendees learn: Oscilloscopes will be available for demonstration and hands-on learning. The attendees will learn through lecture, discussion and practical exercises using the oscilloscope.
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Intermediate Oscilloscope Workshop
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.