When: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM PDT (Lunch is included)
Where: 9970 Carroll Canyon Rd., San Diego, CA 92131
Bluetooth developers, product managers, integrators, and test engineers. A basic understanding of Bluetooth wireless technology is required, as well as familiarity with testing. Individuals involved with the qualification of their Bluetooth devices.
This seminar will provide an overview of Bluetooth wireless technology and a complete review of the Bluetooth conformance process. Discussion of both RF and protocol testing, followed by a demonstration of tools used in protocol analysis, and RF PHY testing, and the Bluetooth qualification process in preparation for conformance.
- Brief review of Bluetooth wireless technology
- BR/EDR (Classic) and LE (low energy)
- Bluetooth 5
- Interoperability and Testing
- Bluetooth Qualification and Conformance
- Overview / Steps
- Testing Tools (RF and Protocol)
- Best Practices
- LE PHY / Production Testing
- Demonstrations / Hands on Lab
- Sniffing and analyzing over-the-air Bluetooth – using Sodera
- RF Physical Testing – using TLF3000 Tester
- Conformance walkthrough – using Harmony LE Tester
Presenter: Adam Critchfield
Bluetooth LE Conformance Testing: Making Sure Your Product is Ready
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.