1. Submit your information to the right ➡️
- Is it really true that the longer the cable, the longer the RC charging and the longer the rise time?
- Does this mean only short cables can offer high bandwidth?
- When should you use a 50 Ohm input and when a 1 Meg input to the scope?
- Why do I measure a rise time of 150 nsec for the compensation signal on the front of the scope and others report it as 5 nsec rise time?
All of these questions are obvious if we understand just a little bit about transmission lines and what the scope actually measures.
In this webinar, Eric will introduce you to the four simple, yet essential principles of signal integrity which we will apply to understanding how to interpret scope measurements from DC to > 1 GHz bandwidth.
If you want a practical understanding of transmission lines and why this is so important in any scope measurement, this brief webinar is for you.
Presenter: Eric Bogatin
Signal Integrity Evangelist, Teledyne LeCroy