When: Thurs., October 18, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes Lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- General Introduction to Bluetooth
- What is the Bluetooth SIG?
- Technical Overview Bluetooth Technologies
- Bluetooth Networking Fundamentals
- Protocols and Profiles
- Profiles; Devices, Roles & Responsibilities
- Co-Existence with other 2.4GHz technologies (Wi-Fi)
Register for the Seminar
Lunch and Learn Series:
Intro to Wireless Communication
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.