When: Thurs., November 8, 2018
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton
5400 Computer Dr,
Westborough, MA 01581
Description: This seminar focuses on both power integrity measurements of single and multi-phase DC Power circuits as well as analysis of multiple power rails in embedded applications. Decreasing rail voltages and tighter rail tolerances require the right measurement and analysis tools to accurately validate power rail and PMIC performance.
Recommendations on the use of both high bandwidth, high channel count, high definition (12-bits) oscilloscope measurement tools, as well as with power rail probes to provide appropriate impedance profiles, bandwidth, DC coupling and offset, are important discussions for the power circuit design and test engineer.
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this free seminar to learn about power integrity, digital power management and power sequencing.
- Power distribution circuit analysis, devices include digital power management ICs (PMICs), voltage regulator modules (VRMs), Point-of-load (POLs) switching regulators and low-dropout (LDO) regulators
- Transient load response, droop
- Peak-to-peak noise measurements, ripple
- Multiphase power rails - current sharing
- Timing of multiple power rail sequences - startup, suspend
- Power rail oscilloscope probing challenges and recommendations
Presenter: Steve Murphy
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.