When: Weds., January 23, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
This session will focus on the upper layers (L2-7) and devices used in an Ethernet network. Special attention will be given to the Autosar and Open Alliance TC8 test specification and ways of simplifying the testing.
The following topics will be covered:
- Ethernet Layer 2 and above
- Automotive Ethernet Protocols
- Conformance testing
- Ethernet Networking
- Performance testing
- OPEN Alliance TC8 Test Specifications
- Autosar Conformance Test Suite
- Autosar Testability Protocol and Service Primitives Specification
- Testing Methodologies
- Test Scope Layer 2 of Automotive Ethernet
- Test Scope TCP/IP Protocol Family
- Test Scope Automotive Protocols
Who should attend: Engineers and Technicians looking to learn more about the testing for Automotive Ethernet/BroadR-Reach.
What attendees learn: Practical understanding of the upper layers of Ethernet as well as testing methodologies.
Automotive Ethernet Basics II
Compliance Beyond the Physical Layer
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.