USB Type-C Technologies Testing
When: Wed, April 3, 2019
Time: 11:00AM Pacific | 2:00PM Eastern
The USB Type-C™ Connector is gaining momentum in the PC Industry. The latest technologies under development over the USB Type-C connector offers Power Delivery, USB 3.2 (10Gb/s), DisplayPort 1.4 (8.1Gb/s), and Thunderbolt 3 (20Gb/s), as well as other proprietary 'Alt Modes' and faster date rates in the future. A simple, reversible connector carrying multiple protocols, provides end users with a tremendous user experience. However what's simple for the end user; creates new and complex test challenges for developers.
This two part webinar will provide attendees with a high level overview of Physical Layer testing of USB 3.2, DisplayPort 1.4, and Thunderbolt 3 over the USB-C connector using Teledyne LeCroy Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers, and partner solutions.
- USB-C Technologies Overview: USB 3.2, DisplayPort 1.4, Thunderbolt 3
- The USB-C Connector Pinout and Signaling
- Signal Access Fixtures and Sideband DUT Control
- USB 3.2 Compliance Requirements and Testing: Physical Layer and Power Delivery
- Electrical and Protocol Debug techniques for USB 3.2 over Type-C Designs
If you are a developer or manager that will have a role in designing, specifying, testing, and qualifying USB Type-C based products or building blocks this webinar is for you.
Presenter: Mike Engbretson, Field Applications Engineer, Teledyne LeCroy
Can't attend live? Register to receive the recording after the live event