When: Thurs., June 6, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Includes lunch)
Cost: Free to Attend - Registration Required
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
The need for increased vehicle efficiency and performance across every combination of region, market segment, and application results in an ever-growing range of transmission and driveline technologies.
Industry drivers for improving powertrain and driveline systems include: torque algorithm validation, shift quality, fuel efficiency, weight reduction, emission standards and vehicle safety. This training session is focused on measuring in-vehicle driveline torque.
- Various torque measurement technologies
- Moving that measurement off a rotating element
- Calibrating the measurement
- Tips for CV Shaft, Propshaft and Flexplate application
Who should attend:
Automotive engineers and technicians involved in:
- Calibration & Algorithm Development
- Instrumentation and Electrical Controls
- Powertrain Systems (Driveline / Engine)
- Product Research, Development & Design
- Vehicle Test & Validation
Register for the Seminar
Automotive Torque Testing Workshop
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.