When: Weds., July 17, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Including Lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
In this class you will learn how to characterize a high speed Interconnect DUT (like Automotive ethernet cables, harnesses interconnect) combining measurements in frequency and time domain. S-parameters de-embedding and time gating will be explained with measurements example.
This information will help you to obtained the complete characterization of your interconnect DUT.
- Frequency domain :
- Measure S-parameters
- Convert S-parameter from Single-ended to Mixed-mode
- Reference plane and calibration
- Time domain:
- Measure the Impedance profile and the impulse/step response
- Identify the type and locate discontinuities and impedance mismatch (spatial resolution)
- Common mode and differential mode Impedance profile
- S-parameter cable and adapters de-embedding
- Time-gating (in-situ de-embedding)
- Emulation of Eye Diagram and jitter analysis
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Register for the Seminar
Seminar: High Speed Interconnect Analysis
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.