When: Tues., August 20, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 1:00PM (Including Lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
765 Sycamore Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035
In this seminar, we will look at types of power distribution noise, and probing power rails. We will also look at where power integrity is analyzed: at the PDN (Power Distribution Network) and on-die (within devices that consume power).
- Types of power distribution network noise
- Self-aggression noise
- Pollution of the board/package interconnects
- Mutual aggressors
- Probing power rails
- 5 ways to probe a power rail
- Probing tradeoffs: Noise, reflections, offset, bandwidth, loading
- Transient load response of a single power rail
- Load release in a multi-rail system
- I/O-induced rail and ground noise
- Rail-noise induced clock jitter
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Presenter: Mark Graumlich
Register for the Seminar
Seminar: Fundamentals of Power Integrity
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.