When: Thurs., October 17, 2019
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
In this seminar, a team of Spirent experts will examine the available methodologies that can accelerate production releases, improve system functionality, and reduce program costs by implementing future-proof equipment and reducing the workload of key engineering personnel.
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of trends in Autonomous Driving
- Why is GPS/GNSS required?
- Positioning, Navigation & Timing
- GNSS Technology Updates
- Increasing accuracy with augmentation systems
- The potential role of RTK
- The role of car-based technologies for local position of self and environment (i.e. Radar, Lidar, Sensors…)
- Sensor fusion – why multi-sensor systems are imperative for vehicle positioning
- V2x and C2C Updates (DSRC, ITS-G5 and CV2x)
- Vulnerabilities for PNT (Position, Navigation & Timing)
- The need for and benefits of simulation when testing vehicle positioning, navigation & timing
- Live Demonstrations
Achieving Autonomous Position Accuracy through Simulation & Testing
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.