When: Weds., January 15, 2020
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00PM (Includes lunch)
Where: Teledyne LeCroy
27007 Hills Tech Court
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
This information will help you understand what they tell us about the vehicle operation. We will include details on using a scope to:
- Confirm CAN Bus signal integrity
- Trigger on signal faults.
- Confirm each u’controller’s PHY-layer operation.
- Perform gateway timing analysis.
- Identify location of error frames.
- Integrating dbc files to perform symbolic triggering and decoding.
- extracting/plotting embedded CAN data for pass/fail testing.
- Jitter analysis.
We will also briefly introduce compliance test procedures for BroadR-Reach - Automotive Ethernet. This will be a workshop with hands on time to apply what you have learned.
Who should attend:
New Hardware and software technicians and engineers probing electrical signals on the Automotive Bus and those that are trying to understand capabilities of todays testing.
Presenter: Steve Murphy
Cost: FREE, registration is required to hold your seat.
Register for the Seminar
CAN and CAN-FD Validation Workshop
PLEASE NOTE: All visitors must provide valid government photo identification prior to gaining access to a Teledyne facility. This can be in the form of a driver's license or passport.