USB Type-C® Technologies Webinar Series
Join Teledyne LeCroy for our webinar series on USB Type-C technologies with a focus on the physical layer, from an introduction to the various technologies in the Type-C ecosystem to USB 3.2, USB4™, Thunderbolt™, DisplayPort™, USB4 Type-C sideband (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort AUX, USB4 SB) testing. Click here to access the entire series.
Introduction to USB Type-C Technologies Physical Layer Testing
The USB Type-C connector is quickly becoming the PC industry’s standard for converged high-speed data, display (video) and power delivery. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of all the electrical signals sent over the connector and how to test them. Click here to access the entire series.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- The USB-C connector pinout and signaling
- USB standards and ‘alt modes’ supported by USB-C
- Intro to USB Power delivery (USB-PD) and sideband signal testing
- Intro to high speed testing
- Probes, fixtures, cables, etc.
Presented by: Mike Engbretson, Teledyne LeCroy Product Marketing Manager