This webinar was originally held on March 31, 2022.
Oscilloscope Coffee Break Webinar Series
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this 30-minute Oscilloscope Coffee Break Series to remind us how to get the most test and debug capability from our oscilloscopes. Grab your refreshment and spend a few minutes with us as we focus on a specific topic each month. Click here to access the entire series.
Part 3: How to Test Low-speed Serial Data Signal Integrity with Eye Diagrams
In this session we describe how to use your oscilloscope to perform quick and simple signal integrity tests on your low-speed serial data signals using eye diagrams.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Understanding eye diagrams
- Setting up a simple, triggered eye diagram
- Using advanced bit-slicing for more accurate eye diagrams
- Filtering eye diagrams to isolate error causes
- Persistence and measurements on eye diagrams
- Masks and pass/fail testing
Presented by: Stephen Murphy, Marketing Product Specialist / Applications Engineer