This webinar was originally held on June 30, 2022.
Oscilloscope Coffee Break Webinar Series
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this 30-minute Oscilloscope Coffee Break Series to remind us how to get the most test and debug capability from our oscilloscopes. Grab your refreshment and spend a few minutes with us as we focus on a specific topic each month. Click here to access the entire series.
Part 6: How to Use Statistical Data and Histograms in Your Oscilloscope
In this session, we describe how to quickly identify circuit issues through the oscilloscope’s measurements, measurement statistics and statistical measurement distributions (histograms).
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- How to acquire statistically robust measurement samples
- Understanding oscilloscope measurement tables
- Gating large measurement sets
- What is a histogram and what information does it provide?
- Using additional tools to debug statistical anomalies
Presented by: Stephen Murphy, Marketing Product Specialist / Applications Engineer