This webinar was originally held on December 15, 2022.
Oscilloscope Coffee Break Webinar Series
Join Teledyne LeCroy for this 30-minute Oscilloscope Coffee Break Series to remind us how to get the most test and debug capability from our oscilloscopes. Grab your refreshment and spend a few minutes with us as we focus on a specific topic each month. Click here to access the entire series.
Part 12: Using Oscilloscope Pass/Fail Analysis for Productive Validation and Debug
Oscilloscopes contains a complex set of logic conditions and pass/fail result options that can be powerfully applied to speed debug and validation. In this webinar we describe how to test signals against a set of qualifying measurement conditions to establish either a “Pass” or “Fail” result.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
- Definition and setup of waveform Mask testing
- Qualifying conditions for measurement parameters
- Setting pre-defined single-value or dual-measurement comparisons
- Configuring multiple queries
- Defining actions when qualifying conditions have or have not been met
Presented by: Stephen Murphy, Marketing Product Specialist / Applications Engineer