NOW AVAILABLE ON-DEMAND!
Join this free webinar for a detailed technical training on DisplayPort Alt Mode 2.1. We drill-down on DisplayPort Alt-mode over USB Type-C® technology including a detailed look at the mechanisms and protocol that will enable the next generation of DisplayPort 2.1 devices.
Explore the following in this time-saving introduction to DisplayPort Alt-mode operation and testing:
- Recently released DisplayPort 2.1 specification and how these changes affect DisplayPort Alt-mode 2.1 implementations.
- Protocol negotiation for DisplayPort Alt-mode over USB Type-C including the Power Delivery (PD) message sequence and the new active cable discovery flow.
- The entire Alt-mode configuration process using real world devices.
- Goals and motivations behind DisplayPort 2.1 including UHBR tunneling considerations.
- The latest VESA test specification for DisplayPort Alt-mode and other validation insights.
Register to view the recording and download the presentation slides.
Presenter: Mike Micheletti - Staff Product Marketing Manager, Teledyne LeCroy
Check out our upcoming events, trainings and live/on-demand webinars, presented by Teledyne LeCroy technical experts.