IS YOUR ITEM REPAIRABLE?
Teledyne LeCroy's quantumdata product repair policy provides for repair of products within 7 years of a product's original ship date.
The ship date is determined by the product serial number. Please locate your product's 8-digit serial number on the product label. (Serial numbers that are not 8 digits indicate older products that are not eligible for repair.)
The digits of the serial number indicate:
- First 2 digits = Year of Manufacture
- Second 2 digits = Month of Manufacture
- Last 4 digits = Sequence within month
Example: Serial Number 15060060
- This product was manufactured in June of 2015. Considering product delivery time, we can accept this unit for repair through July of 2022.
Products that are more than 7 years of age can still be calibrated in most cases, if the item is in good working condition.
PURCHASE ORDER REQUIREMENTS
All billable services will require a purchase order as payment for the services. Payment can also be made by major credit card.
- All purchase orders issued to Teledyne LeCroy must have payment terms of Net 30 days.
- The purchase order must also state F.O.B. terms as Factory of Origin.
- The purchase order must be emailed or faxed to Teledyne LeCroy. Fax #: 847-888-2802.
Credit card information can be given to Teledyne LeCroy by calling the service department or customer service at: 847-888-0450. Do not email your credit card information.
If your product is under warranty, Teledyne will pay the freight charges to return the product back to you. We will ship the product at our expense UPS ground within the USA and UPS Worldwide Express outside of the USA. If the unit needs to be returned by an alternate method, you will need to provide the carrier to use and that carrier account number.
Out of Warranty Repairs:
If your product is Out of Warranty, you will need to provide the carrier to use and that carrier account number.
All products returned to Teledyne LeCroy must have a Return Material Authorization Number. After the RMA request is submitted with all required information, an RMA authorization form will be emailed to the requestor to print and ship with the product to be returned.
Please note that submitting an incomplete request will delay the RMA process.
* indicates required field