PCI Express® (PCIe®) has become the interconnect of choice for data-intensive applications like data center, AI/machine learning, HPC, automotive, IoT, and military/aerospace.
Delivered by experts from recognized PCIe leaders Teledyne LeCroy - Austin Labs and Granite River Labs, this webinar will delve into the intricacies of PCIe Electrical, Link and Protocol Design & Test. We will focus on PCIe 5.0 and 6.0 while looking ahead to 7.0, and examine Compute Express Link (CXL) which leverages PCIe. We aim to provide you with not only a clearer understanding of PCIe specifications but also practical knowledge through case studies and an opportunity for Q&A. We hope this webinar will better equip you to navigate the complexities of PCIe design and testing.
Key topics include:
- PCIe overview and design considerations
- Base vs CEM specifications
- Reference channel and EQ considerations
- Design for testability – addressing the “gotchas” including CEM and test board design
- PCIe compliance test requirements overview – Base vs CEM
- Electrical and link equalization
- Link and transaction layer
- Lane margining
- Config space and interoperability
- Certification / Integrator List requirements
- Electrical & link EQ setup considerations and pitfalls
- Calibration, test channel characterization, form factors & fixtures, etc.
- Debugging case study
- When “testing by the book” isn’t practical – case study for embedded / chip-to-chip
- Link, transaction and system layer design and test
- Design and test considerations
- Test and debugging solutions
- PCIe system performance analysis and benchmarking
- CXL: what is it, how does it leverage PCIe, and why should you care
- and more!
Who should attend: Engineers working with PCIe, especially chip and system developers for data center, enterprise storage, and cloud/AI/HPC applications. If you're experienced in PCIe technology and ready to dive deeper into PCIe design and testing, come join us.
Eugene Sushansky - Vice President of Global Engineering, Granite River Labs
Gordon Getty - Staff Product Marketing Manager, Teledyne LeCroy
Wesley Mason - Senior Engineer & Program Manager, Teledyne LeCroy Austin Labs
This webinar is presented in partnership with Granite River Labs Inc. To facilitate this collaboration, details provided in this form will be made available to GRL for processing and storage. With the registration to this webinar, you give permissions for this to occur. Please also see the privacy statement of GRL.
Check out our upcoming events, trainings and live/on-demand webinars, presented by Teledyne LeCroy technical experts.